Friday 8 July 2011

Shopping and other things


There is a sense of nostalgic longing as I write this blog. My stay in HK is near it's end. HK is such a mixture of places for me, a home, a vacation spot and sometimes neither of these.
I think I'll always still see HK as home no matter how far I live. It's amazing how our roots pull us back.

Regrettably my wallet is telling me to move on. With it increasingly flattening I think my shopping spree must be put on hold.

On the up side, I now start to wonder how different other places around the world will be like. As I take this trip overseas it will be a new experience and a new challenge.

Oh, something interesting on my trip in HK for my lovely readers. I was taking the MTR the other day and there was this high school bully picking on other students. He was swearing and scaring the other students, everybody on board that car was looking at him. He eventually walked off a bit. Now he realises that everybody was looking at him, he shouted 'what are you #*£% looking at!' to this man seated behind him. He was really rude. The man stood up and this bully realised the guy was a whole head taller. The man had a 'word' with the student telling him off. You would think the guy would smarten up and move on.
No, he talks back! The next thing he knew he was grabbed by the neck and pulled on the ear off the next stop! I think most of the passengers would have felt like cheering and clapping!

I don't agree in violence but enough is enough for unacceptable behavior. He was still in his school uniform. What shame he brings upon himself...

I think Joyce may be excited to know that as I'm writing this blog I'm on my way to buy the phone she wants!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Po Yap Rd,,Hong Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment